The Process ensures that Alignment Teams are making progress toward systems change. In each AUSA community or region, local Alignment organization staff guide the A-Teams through each phase of the Process.
- Each A-Team first creates a Tactical Plan to align to common goals to address a community issue.
- Then, the A-Team uses the Invitation to Participate™ process to align resources and engage the broader community in the effort.
- Next, the A-Team provides oversight for implementation of the initiative.
- And gathers data to determine the impact and need for scale-up.
- Finally, if the effort has achieved the desired impact and systems change, then it is institutionalized either in the community or the school district.