Network member since 2009
Alignment Rockford is a public school support organization. We employ a process to design and pilot tactical solutions in areas of greatest strategic need for Rockford Public Schools.
WHO WE ARE
Alignment Rockford is a collective impact organization whose mission is to align community resources in support of public school strategies to raise student achievement, improve the health and happiness of our children, and advance the economic and social well-being of our community.
WHAT WE SEE
Alignment Rockford envisions all students graduating from high school with marketable employment skills and enrolling in post-secondary education and training. They are eager to live, work, learn, create, and play in the Rockford Region as contributing adults.
Collective impact is a centralized infrastructure, a dedicated staff, and a structured process that leads to a common agenda, shared measurement, continuous communication, and mutually reinforcing activities among all participants.
- Focus on those with the greatest need first
- Target academics and the whole child
- Comprehensive and multifaceted approach
- Enable children to succeed
- Align with the school district’s strategic priorities
- Design solutions focusing on high-yield challenges
- Solve complex problems
- Work of serving public schools is multi-generational
For additional information, visit the Alignment Rockford site.