What People Say About Us
- Putting Collective Impact in Context - A Review of the Literature on Local Cross-Sector Collaboration to Improve Education
- American Youth Policy Forum Case Study
- Duke University Community Collaboration to Increase High School Graduation Rates - Case Study of Nashville
- Harvard Family Research Project - Complementary Learning In Action-Alignment Nashville
- Project MUSE Johns Hopkins University Press Progress in Community Health Partnerships
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce - What It Takes for Business to Help Drive School Reform
- White House Community Collaborative Toolkit
- White House Community Collaborative Toolkit Nashville Case Study
- AERA - Promoting Students' College and Career Readiness: A Case Study of Distributed Leadership
ALIGNMENT USA COMMUNITY NEWS!
- Alignment Peoria (Peoria, IL): Interest in STEM careers declining among boys, unchanged among girls
- Polk Vision (Polk County, FL): Cooperative effort takes shape to improve residents’ health in Polk County
- Alignment Rockford (Rockford, IL): Birth of Rockford’s third-grade reading movement
- OneFuture Coachella Valley (Coachella Valley, CA): COLLEGE-BOUND COACHELLA VALLEY STUDENTS SPLIT OVER ONE-MILLION IN SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS
- Alignment Collaborative for Education (Northwest IL): McDaniel-Hale: Vocational education needed, and U46 headed in right direction
- Alignment Rockford (Rockford, IL): Stay-N-Play pilot program
Our vision is to lead and develop a national community of practice that seeks to innovate and improve collective impact strategies based on Alignment Principles, Structure, Process, and Technology.
For more information on Alignment USA and the Alignment Principles, please visit the Alignment Nashville website.
© Copyright 2018 Alignment USA