Please join us for the AUSA Network Leadership Retreat in Nashville, Tennessee, November 18-19, 2019. This invitation-only, intimate gathering of leaders is an opportunity to gather with others who share your unique role in your community, learn from one another and return to your community energized and equipped to make an even greater impact.
This retreat is for Alignment Leaders Network members – Directors, CEOs, Executive team – for our Alignment USA Network communities. Each Alignment USA Network Community may register up to two (2) participants for this event.
Why should you attend?
What is included with registration?
• Clarify your own vision for the work you lead
• Learn ways to make sure the work is on track and fully charged to move forward
• Gain leadership insight from featured guest speakers
• Network with your colleagues around the unique role of leading an Alignment initiative
• Learn ways to empower and motivate your staff, your board, your team leaders
Registration for the retreat is $750 per person, and includes:
• Retreat participation
• 2 nights hotel (November 17-18)
• Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner on Day 1 (November 18)
• Breakfast, lunch, and snacks on Day 2 (November 19)
This event will take place at the Holiday Inn Vanderbilt and will begin at 8:30am on November 18 and conclude at 1:30pm on November 19. Retreat participants should plan to arrive the evening of Sunday, November 17.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
For questions, please email Lwam Tecleab at Lwam@alignmentusa.org
Registration deadline: August 15, 2019
Payment must be received by October 1, 2019